Monday, June 16, 2008

Hula Hoop For Weight Loss - Learn How To Have Fun While Losing Weight

I know what you are thinking, a Hula Hoop? YES! You heard correctly. These simple "toys" can make extreme improvements to your overall physique in just minutes per day, and it's something different, so why not? There are a few reasons as to why using a Hula Hoop is a great exercise to consider. Not to mention these can be purchased locally anywhere for just a couple dollars, here's a few reasons to try it:

You Are Building Your Core

If there is one part of your body above any and all others that you should focus on building stronger, can you guess what it may be? No it's not your biceps, and no it's not your back, it's your CORE! People that build up their core are able to run faster, jump higher, and have an overall more physical advantage over those that don't workout their core. Twirling the Hula Hoop for weight loss builds your abs, thighs, buttocks, and overall central core region. This is crucial!

You can workout while watching television.

Depending on the channel you are watching, every TV show has commercials come on periodically throughout a show. A 30 minute TV show generally has 8 minutes of commercials scattered throughout. You can easily get through about 50 revolutions in each commercial break. Over the course of a few shows, you have worked out your core muscles tremendously!

Using a Hula Hoop for Weight Loss has tons of wonderful advantages. Try it out and watch the overall difference in your physique over a short period of time!

5 comments:

The Mad Blogger said...

Hi, I’m trying to get more links for my new blog about exercise equipment and I feel that your site is not only pretty cool but also is in some ways related to mine; hence I thought it would be beneficial if both of us could do a blogroll link exchange (or inpost links exchange if you wish).

Please let me know if you’re interested. My email is buycheaptoys [at] gmail [dot] com

Emma

Alex Rabe said...

Hula Hoop Exercise is a new word for me but when I read this article I found very good for core muscles exercises and weight loss.

Anonymous said...

Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!! Thumbs up! Big thanks for the useful info.

activity

Jason Smith said...

This looks to be a great technique for people suffering from obesity. Loosing weight is quite a daunting task.
hit intensity training

Gary said...

This is unreal! What better way to lose weight then to reminisce my childhood with a hula hoop. I was at work when my friend told me about these new weighted hula hoop and they sound amazing. I definitely think I am going to have to buy one!